Sunday, August 26, 2007


Sorry it's been so long but my laptop crashed and I have been without a computer to update Ben's blog. I'm using my mom's computer right now and hopefully I'll have my computer back soon.

Sigh! That's about all I can say about the last week or so. Ben caught his 1st cold about a week and a half ago. He was all congested and sneezing and coughing. Well then his cold moved into his eyes and he got conjuncitivitis. We went to the pediatricians to take care of his eyes and discovered he had the start of an ear infectiion. So now Ben is on medicine for his eyes and for his ears. The poor baby! On top of that, my little guy managed to pass along his cold to me, his dad and his grammy. What a good little sharer he is! We're all starting to get over our colds and Ben is feeling much better. The conjunctivitis cleared up after only a day of medicine. I have to say he was in such good spirits the whole time even after being so sick. He is such a good baby!

Ben spent two mornings at daycare the past couple of weeks. It went really well. They are just all in love with him there. He's the youngest baby and getting spoiled! They are keeping a journal of what he does while at daycare so I won't feel like I'm missing everything although I probably still will.

I took a couple of pictures of Ben with a teddy bear my mom bought for him. It's really cool because the bear lights up with different colors. It also has a remote wand that you can use to change the colors.

My brother, Chris, came up from Florida to visit for a couple of days. He's living down there now and hadn't seen Ben since he was about 3 weeks old. It was nice to see him and nice for him to see how much his nephew has grown. Chris bought Ben a couple of onesies as well as a little stuffed moose. Ben was so cute playing with it the other day.

Cool Slideshows!

Here are Ben's 19 week pictures.

Cool Slideshows!

We went yesterday to a lobster bake that was held by Jason's father's work. They had lobsters, clams, steak and lots of other good food. It was held on Cousin's Island in Yarmouth. It was beautiful out there and there was a nice breeze. It was a lot better than being stuck in town where it was so hot and the lobster was good!

Cool Slideshows!

Finally, I go back to work tommorow. :( My time with Ben is at an end. My mom is watching him on Mondays as she has every Monday off. Ben's first official day at the daycare will be Tuesday. I know he'll be ok but I'm just not ready for it. I'll let you know later how everything goes.


Joan said...

What a handsome little man. Grammy loves him so much.

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

i thought i had already left a comment, but i guess not. anyway, what a great update with lots of great pictures! i'm glad ben is on the mend. i'm glad to hear that he is in good hands at daycare, they'll spoil him for you. i know it's not the same, but it is great that they are going to keep a journal for you. i bet you'll still see alot of his firsts too. glad to see that chris got to enjoy his nephew for a few days. anyway, i hope your first few days of back to school went smoothly for you and ben. have a great week!

Suzanne said...

He's the cutest and sweetest baby ever! I think we hit the jackpot. I love that little guy soooo much. :)

A- Truckers- Wife said...

love the pics of him with that teddy!He looks SO happy & cute!!